Thursday, July 3, 2008

I AM SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY !

Hey Folks !
My name is Stephanie from France and I am happy to introduce you the Language loop new blog! It will be a great resource of information about how to learn any language thanks to a great team leaded by Johanna, a wonderful Director - who definitly does not look like a language school Director ;-).
You will also find pictures, ideas, recipes - I promise i'll post Eloise's cheesecake recipe soon - and friends ! Sounds great, no? Beleive me. As soon as you'll get connected to this blog, you won't be able to leave it and you'll feel like posting comments and joining LLCllc family.

So, read/see you soon and, as we say in France,
Bisous a tous!



Want to know more about this crazy French woman who posted this? http://www.cookcooning.canalblog.com/

1 comment:

Stéphanie said...

Ho Man! Time flies!!!!.... Lots of love ! stef